The scientific analysis of Aloe Vera’s role in weight loss is the basis on which the article is composed and written.
For this we consider a case study in which people from different obese classes are considered. The fat accumulation areas in their bodies could vary from chest, back, underarms, thighs, glutes, abdomen and the hips.
Their existing health conditions could also vary as few of them have problems related to diabetic conditions, while the others suffer from hypertension, heart disorder, cardiovascular problems and lower back ache.
Our study involves the administration of Aloe vera juice to them in specific dosages over specified period of time. The results obtained in the weight loss, normalcy of health conditions, health benefits and probable side effects will give you the complete idea about the utility of the aloe vera juice in practical applications of weight loss.
The following sample case study shows how Aloe Vera juice works effectively.
Lack of nutrition,
20ML of Aloe Vera in equal volume of water twice a day (early in the morning and before supper)
Controlled diabetic condition, improvement in blood pressure, restoration of energy, improved metabolism
Weight Loss Progress: - Men having fat around their abdomen experienced considerable reduction in the waistline within a span of 5 to 6 weeks. Their BMI improved visibly as it got reduced by 2 to 3 points within this time span. Fat burning rate increased consistently when they were able to strike a balance between the diet and moderate workout plans like brisk walking.Women were able to reduce the fat in their chest, underarm, shoulders and the back to visible levels. Their menopause periods passed off with moderate hormonal fluctuations, fair consistency in metabolism and mood control. The fat accumulation in thighs and hips reduced marginally within this time span.
- How Aloe Vera Juice Help for Weight Loss
- How to Extract Aloe Vera Juice Properly
- How to Prepare Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
- Amla and Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
- Probable Side Effects of Aloe Vera
How Aloe Vera Juice Help for Weight Loss
The process of fat burning happens in all the six cases listed here using the same 4 formula given below. However, the rate and the type of burning can vary resulting in trusted weight loss for all.
- Adipose Cells
- Fat Extraction
- Fat Burning
- Skin Tightening
The adipose cells are the core areas of fat accumulation. They can grab any volume of fat from the unutilized vitamins, glucose, proteins and other forms of nutrients. In the beginning their accumulation pace could be low or moderate.But they can gain pace and grow in numbers within shortest span of time.
Hence the obesity grows rapidly within this time. Thighs, legs and hips are key points for women, while for men they are the abdomen, chest and underarms.
Aloe Vera Juice consists of vital ingredients like the amino acids, nitrogen, minerals, hydroxy-anthrone, enzymes, sterols and Glycoprotein. These ingredients can play key role in extraction of fatty elements from the adipose cells and conversion into fatty acids.
The main fatty acids generated from the fat are stated to be HCLC, Linoleic acid and oleic acid.
The process actually happens at the metabolic organs when the ingredients of Aloe juice push the fatty acids into the core area and they get burnt to form energy, water, carbon and essential nutrients. The energy is mainly stored in the form of glucose and fructose in the key internal organs, while it gets stored in the muscles as pure energy and nutrients.
As a result the body parts from where fat gets extracted start slimming down. The same process results in the elimination of unhealthy fluids from the muscles and internal organs, boosting the weight loss further.
When the fat and fluids drain off the muscles, the outer skin tends to sag and form an unhealthy mass. However, Aloe Vera Juice has a high composition of fibroblasts which can tighten the skin layers from the epidermis to the dermis and subcutaneous. Hence the elasticity and firmness of the skin increases considerably.
1. Cholesterol Reduction
Reduction in the level of LDL cholesterol is the key feature of aloe vera juice in weight loss program. This can have high impact on the fat accumulated around the tough areas like thighs, hips and the glutes for women, while it can reduce the cholesterol concentration in the blood.
For men the fat levels get reduced in the abdomen, chest and the underarm regions. After reducing LDL cholesterol, Aloe vera juice can play a big role in normalizing the HDL required for BMI balancing.
2. Hypertension Control
Reseprine is the key element for the reduction of hypertension and restoration of normal blood pressure. This element can combine with other ingredients like amino acids, Aloe-Emodin-Anthrone and chrones to reduce the concentration of fat and cholesterol within the blood vessels, veins and arteries.
The effects can be significant as it brings the blood pressure to normalcy, eliminates the toxic elements from the blood and purifies the oxygen content. This process can boost the process of fat burning due to the increased supplies of oxygen to the muscles and internal organs.
3. Cardiovascular Health
The ingredients like Glutamic acid, Arginine and Tyrosine can cleanse the entire cardiovascular organs and increase their activities. Lungs are one of the main organs to be cleared of toxic elements content. The ingredients can optimize the Dromotropic effect on the heart which in turn energizes the flow of blood to the lungs from the right ventricle of the heart.
The nutrient and vitamin filled blood can enhance the working pace of the lungs while the enzymes and amino acids help in removing the deposition of toxic elements from the lungs. This is one method in which the supply of oxygenated blood along with ingredients like hydroxy-anthrone which speed up the process of fat burning within the muscles and internal organs.
4. Diabetes Control
The aqueous extract of the Aloe Vera in the form of juice has an anti diabetic property which helps in the reduction of triglycerides, glucose and LDL cholesterol within the bloodstream. The effects are found to be equally strong on the insulin dependent as on insulin non-dependent diabetic patients.
The reduction of diabetic mellitus conditions leads to the conversion of glucose into energy within the body which again leads to the enhanced fat burning process.
5. Endomorphic Weight Loss
The ingredients of Aloe Vera juice can react quickly with the blood carbohydrate and break it down into its basic constituents, water and carbon. The elimination of water and carbon happens through the lungs and the kidneys. The basic ingredients get stored in the muscles in the form of nutrients. At the same time the juice converts all the unused and stored fat into its fatty acids.
They are burnt in the metabolic organs and converted into pure energy. This is one form of cyclic reaction which can be setup in the endomorphic patients. Their condition of inability to burn fat and lose weight is gradually healed by the ingredients of Aloe Vera juice.
6. Post Natal Weight Loss
Weight gain during the postnatal period can become a lifelong problem as the fat containing adipose cells concentration in the thighs, hips and the glutes could increase rapidly. During those times, the obesity levels can also go up and reach the threshold limit. It may not go up any further than that, but it won’t even get reduced.
Aloe Vera is the most trusted natural compound which can reach out to the adipose cells in these areas. Here it performs two tasks. It inhibits the further growth of adipose cells (It is not possible to prevent them completely) and extracts the fat from the existing cells.
This is a gradual process which takes time in the initial stages. When the threshold level is reached, the metabolism rate of the fatty acids can increase significantly, resulting in weight loss.
How to Extract Aloe Vera Juice Properly
Method 1 (Aloe Vera Juice from gel)
- Cut a large leaf from the Aloe Vera plant and take off the external thorny layer with a knife. This will open up the inner latex layer of the leaf. Make sure you have removed all the thorny parts accurately.
- Cut the latest part gently and extract the inner gel. Make sure you have eliminated the latex part completely from the gel. Store the gel in a bowl.
- Add one cup of water to the gel and blend it for about 3 to 4 minutes until it gets converted into juice.
Method 2 (Aloe Vera juice from whole leaf)
- Cut a large leaf from Aloe Vera plant and remove only the external thorny layer with the help of knife. This will expose the inner latex layer. Make sure you have eliminated the thorny parts completely without damaging the latex.
- Cut the leaf into small pieces and blend with two cups of water until it forms a thick fluid.
- Add two spoons of lemon juice, one spoon of ginger extract and one spoon of honey. Blend till they get mixed evenly.
- Heat the mix on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Make sure all the foamy part gets eliminated and the clear thick juice remains with gentle stirring (Use wooden spoon).
- Let the mix cool to room temperature. Store in a bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Add equal portion of Aloe Vera juice and water (preferably 20ml) while consuming.
Method 3 (Aloe Vera Juice from Powder)
- Take a large Aloe Vera leaf and peel off the external thorny layer with a knife.
- Cut the inner leaf into small parts and crush them with a dicer.
- Expose the crushed part to sunlight until it becomes dry.
- Use the dicer to crush the dry part into powder. Store in air tight container and keep it in the refrigerator.
- While using you can add one spoon of powder to 50ml of water, half spoon of lemon juice, half spoon of honey and half spoon of ginger extract.
How to Prepare Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
See Recipes in Visual
1. Aloe Vera Juice with Honey and Lemon Juice
- Take one spoon of Aloe Vera juice, one spoon of lemon juice. and one spoon of honey
- Add them into a bowl and stir well with two spoons of water. Let the ingredients mix well.
- Now you can consume it directly early in the morning on empty stomach
Benefits: - It can act as complete Detox, metabolism booster and fat burner combination. This can also help in reducing the craving for glucose and fat which are the signs of obesity.
2. Aloe Juice, Ginger powder and green tea
- Take pierce of ginger and peel of the external skin with a knife.
- Crush the inner part finely and let it dry completely. Dice it to extract the powder.
- Add it with one spoon of aloe vera juice in a cup and mix well.
- Now you can mix it with a cup of green tea and consume it.
Benefits: - The combination is stated to be powerful compound for reducing fluid retention in muscles and internal organs. Metabolism rate improves and toxic elements get eliminated from the muscles.
3. Aloe Vera with Neem Extract
- Take 20ml of aloe vera juice and mix with one spoon of neem extract
- Add 20ml of water and stir well until the aloe vera mixes with neem extract
- Now you can consume it directly.
Benefits: - This is a combination recommended for belly fat burning. You can combine it with honey and lemon to improve the metabolism rate and elimination of toxic elements.
4. Aloe Vera with cucumber and ginger
- Take a medium size ginger and peel off the external skin
- Crush it well and extract the juice by adding two spoons of water. Store in a bowl.
- Add one spoon of cilantro and one spoon of Aloe Vera juice to the bowl. Mix well
- Peel half cucumber and blend it to prepare the juice
- Add the prepared ingredients to one cup of cucumber juice. Now you can consume it.
Benefits: - This combination can help in utilization of energy generated during fat burning for basal metabolic activities and cyclic process of fat burning.
5. Aloe Vera with Sarsaparilla Juice
- Add one spoon of aloe vera juice with one spoon of sarsaparilla juice and two spoons of water
- Mix well and consume directly
Benefits: - The combination can boost metabolism, suppress craving for fatty foods, eliminate the toxic elements from blood and increase the oxygen level. This leads to increase in fat burning and weight loss.
6. Aloe Vera with ginger and garlic
- Take a mid size ginger piece and peel of the external layer completely.
- Take two pieces of garlic and peel the external skin completely.
- Crush them with one spoon of water until they form a paste. (Alternately you can use the ginger garlic paste).
- Add 20 ml of aloe vera juice and mix well.
- Now you can mix it with one cup of orange juice and drink it.
Benefits: - This combination can increase the production of norepinephrine in the bloodstream which boosts metabolism for fat burning.
7. Aloe Vera with Kale Juice
- Take one cup of Kale leaves and cut them into fine pieces. Blend with one cup of water and extract the juice
- Add 20ml of Aloe vera juice and stir well. Now you can drink it directly.
Benefits: - The combination can produce the weight loss formula with sufficient supply of nutrition and minerals needed for the fat burning metabolism.
8. Aloe Vera with Pineapple
- Take half of pineapple and peel off the external skin completely.
- Cut the fruit into small pieces and blend with one cup of water to make a thick juice
- Add 20ml of aloe vera juice and stir well. Now you can consume it directly.
Benefits: - The combination can eliminate symptoms of inflammation, improve oxygen in blood, lower LDL cholesterol and saturated fat and reduce uric acid.
Amla and Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
- Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera juice with one spoon of gooseberry juice and one spoon of honey. This can help in the fat burning, toxic elimination and boosting of metabolism. Mainly it stops bloating after eating.
- Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera juice with one spoon of gooseberry juice in green tea. The combination can clean up the toxic elements from the liver, pancreas and the intestine. In addition it can boost metabolism of fatty acids and fat burning in the internal organs.
- Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera juice with one spoon of mint leaf extract and one spoon of gooseberry juice. The combination can help reduce the indigestion and streamline metabolism of fatty acids.
- Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera juice with two spoons of coriander extract and two spoons of gooseberry juice in water or lemon tea. This can combination can help in balancing the ph levels of bloodstream, improve metabolism and eliminate the toxic elements in blood to boost fat burning.
- Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera juice with one spoon of gooseberry juice and half cup of hot lemon water. The combination can help in preventing the loss of vital fluids from the body needed for fat burning.
Get ready made Aloe Vera and Amla juice here.
Probable Side Effects of Aloe Vera
- Dehydration: - Excess consumption (more than prescribed by your doctor) might lead to dehydration condition.
- Allergy: - Aloe Vera juice can cause allergies within the internal organs (especially the pancreas and uterus) and skin. Hence pregnant women must take the advice of the doctor before consuming Aloe Vera juice.
- Low Blood Pressure: - Aloe Vera can reduce the blood pressure considerably. Hence people with low blood pressure must take the advice of the doctor before consuming Aloe Vera juice.
- Diarrhea: - When used in excess quantity (more than prescribed by your doctor) it can cause diarrhea.
- Precaution before home preparation of Aloe Vera: - Prolonged storage (more than 30 days) can contaminate the juice and make it unfit for consumption. Hence you should make only the required quantity which you can consume within 30 days after making. Store in a cool and dry place.
Aloe Vera is a proven weight loss supplement which can work with almost any of the antioxidant fruits, veggies, honey and gooseberry. You need to be consistent in its consumption and have patience till the juice starts working to its full potential.
In the beginning the fat loss could be gradual as the fat burning process in the key areas takes time. The other reason for the slowness could be the huge volume of adipose cell concentrations within the muscles. Once the fat burning reaches the threshold stage, you can expect faster results.